2009 – Bachelor of Education, Lakehead University
2008 – Bachelor of Health Sciences – University of Western Ontario
Fitness Training Experience
· Over 10 years of personal training experience
· 3 years as a personal trainer at The Athletic Club (now Movati). Worked with many individuals who had sport-specific training as their primary goal.
· 3 years as a fitness instructor with the London Badgers. This role included working with specific teams at the 14u-18u level. I conducted small group training for kids ages 9-14. I also held private one-on-one lessons that focused on all levels of sport-specific training and overall fitness.
· As a teacher, I have initiated many fitness classes for the various staff in which I have worked with.
· I have developed fitness clubs and programs for kids at the school level in an effort to promote a healthy, active lifestyle.
· Since 2001, I have accumulated over 15 years of coaching baseball with Oakridge London (London West Tincaps) and London Badgers and St Thomas Cardinals.
· At the school-level, I have coached volleyball, basketball, and track and field.